Princess Leonor of Spain

 




Commentaires

  1. Hi, in fact, this is the message not for publishing, but for the model, herself.

    I'm sorry, I don't know French or Spanish -- making guesses. You resembling me the girl from one of my yet not recorded (extraordinary good, responded, reacted on enthusiastically by US presidents on the Web, when the lyrics were written) songs... Can you please check this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TlpVQ8qi5U ? It is called "Falling from Venus - 2". I am restricted in my Arts in Canada, then, only now, I am close to record my long LP album. Some of the songs are best of ever written in the Universe. May I send you the album, as a personal present? Not for commercial use? Can you send me the address: my email is AndriyPo@Gmail.com, I have a fax: 1-416-530-7905. I am, possible, a Prince of some Eastern European country, but I feel uncomfortable to discuss this on the Internet.

    Andrew Praiseword, Canada

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ukrainian Diaspora, BBC Ukraine, Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FC Dynamo Kiev, Beyonce, Sting, NASA, stole all my money -- my life does not exist, in fact. The UK, Canada, the USA, Ukraine, Russia and some else must pay me €400 bln each, and only after first €100 mln my life would be, somehow, revived.
    I hate all the signs, I do not want any hints. I am hinted by Middleton, Meghan, Lya, Vi, Enamel, Marias, Madelle, some tens of supermodels and Barbies -- and it is really confusing. I trust in official information exchange, only, and hired voluntarily (from one-side) 2 lawyers to contact on my behalf escaping parties.
    I cannot live without my songs, books, arts, videos, anyway. I am the only person who knows how to save this world. All communication in legitimate writing only, please.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are fired!

    Andrew Praiseword,
    Emperor of the European Empire,
    Emperor of the North Atlantic Empire,
    June 6, 2024,
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Parnassia Psychiatric Institute in Hague

Design Institute Amman in March 2017